USEFUL TIPS REGARDING PASHMINA MUFFLERS
- Hand wash in lukewarm water using your hair shampoo. Be sure to dissolve the shampoo thorough then put the mufflers into water. Rinse with hair conditioner, this would make your pashmina muffler or any pashmina garments softer. Wash colored garments separately. Do not bleach pashmina muffler.
- Squeeze your pashmina muffler gently, do not twist or wing. Twisting the wet pashmina muffler would stretch the shape of your pashmina muffler
- Cleaning pashmina muffler before storage is recommended, as fresh stains that may not yet be visible will oxidize and become fixed during storage; they may also be the food for moths. Moths have a discerning palate; they feast only on natural fabrics. Mothballs (naphthalene) and cedar chips are standard protection from moth infestation of woolens.
- Avoid wearing the same pashmina muffler frequently; allow the pashmina muffler two or three days’ rest after one day’s wearing.
- A silk scarf goes well with pashmina muffler top and cardigan, to put it between your pashmina muffler top/cardigan and your neck will also prevent powder or other cosmetics stains.
- Do not wear the pashmina muffler next to rough clothing, metal necklace, bracelet, belt and rough leather such as crocodile leather bags. Dress up your pashmina muffler with silk scarf and pearl accessories instead of accessories with rough surface.thrush mufflers ,walker mufflers,donaldson mufflers,Latest Pashmina Mufflers Styles,Women muffleers fashion,girls fashion