How to get a Sleek Ponytail
1. Prep hair: In the shower, use TRESemmé MOISTURE RICH Shampoo & Conditioner with Vitamin E to help nourish and restore moisture and strength.
2. Build your foundation: Towel-dry wet hair, then apply TRESemmé Salon Silk Leave-In Conditioner from the tips toward the roots. Blow-dry and straighten with a flatiron to seal the cuticle for ultra-sleek strands.
3. Add volume: Brush hair into a high center position above ears and secure with a hooked elastic. Adding height and volume will help transform your ponytail from casual to glam.
4. Smooth and chic: Take a small amount of hair from the tail and wrap around the base to hide the hair elastic and pin in place.
5. Final touch- “dress it up”: add a broad evening headband, or use an embroidered hair tie, or flower.
To finish the look, spray TRESemmé Volume & Lift Hairspray evenly over finished style for longer lasting styles, holding can 10-12 inches from hair.
Tips for Poker Straight Hair
1. Wash your hair with the Salon Silk Shampoo and Conditioner to help add moisture and to nourish and calm hair for frizz-free results.
The Salon Silk line is fortified with Vitamin H and almond oil, it gently cleanses, smoothes and softens hair whilst enhancing shine and improving manageability.
2. Using a towel gently blot your hair dry.
3. While it is still damp, separate your hair into lots of sections and secure these on the top of your head with clips.
4. Taking the first section, begin to dry your hair. The nozzle of the hairdryer should always be pointing downwards, and you should be continuously brushing your hair straight as you dry it. To help protect hair from damage while blow drying and heat styling, apply TRESemmé Heat Defense Styling Spray. For soft, shiny results, spray evenly through damp hair. For a really smooth finish, use a hair dryer with a concentrator nozzle
5. To finish, for extra shine, use a blast of cool air on your hair.
6. For the final touch, spray TRESemmé Salon Finish Extra Hold Hairspray under the hair at the nape of the neck, with head flipped forward; then flip back and spray again from 10-12 inches away.