People who are suffering with hair loss find it easier to treat their problem with natural“step by step” hair re-growth treatments available for only quarter of an hour per day, rather than emptying their wallets in drug treatments and chemicals. It can often be cope with effectively. Not only can you stop hair from falling but you can re-grow hair as well. Some natural hair loss treatments are discussed below.
• Healthy Diet – For good hair growth include Vitamins A, B, C and E in your diet. These vitamins help to provide sebum, good blood circulation to the scalp by increasing oxygen absorption and collagen. Moreover add foods which have rich proteins and carbohydrates to your diet to improve building of tissues and cells in your body.
• Scalp care – your scalp needs massaging regularly. Massage your scalp with herbal oils such as olive oil, jojoba oil, amla oil. In conditions of alopecia areata some of the essential oils of thyme, rosemary, lavender, and cedar wood have also been known to be effective.
• Avoid scalp abuse – washing your hair daily with hot water will give the root to affect on natural oils and make it dry and weak which can easily be broken. Use of chemical shampoos and blow drying daily should be avoided. Chemical treatments, such as coloring and straightening damage hair and scalp.
• Herbal care – there are some natural herbs have been used which is found to be really effective for many hair problems. Such as amla, shikakai, henna and ritha. You can use these herbs or make the powder to shampoo and condition hair. Amla powder prevents graying and hair loss. It is a powerful natural anti-oxidant that is the richest known source of vitamin C in natural form. Shikakai also known as Fruit for the hair and is great as a shampoo because it cleanses without removing natural hair oils. It has a natural low pH. Henna acts as a natural conditioner.
• Lifestyle – Stress is a very important factor in hair loss. Try and reduce stress by meditating and exercising. Quit smoking. The nicotine in cigarettes constricts blood vessels and decreases blood flow to the scalp. Avoid excessive sun exposure as UV rays can burn and damage the scalp.